Friday, June 5, 2009

I am ready for FANS

Tomorrow is Fans and I am ready. I had a nice 6 mile slow run this AM and wanted to run longer and harder so that was good.
My daughters will be there for me which will be especially nice. I am looking foreward to a day of easy running and feeling that total exhaustion feeling that you can only feel trying to run in the middle of the night. Maybe I am sick to want to feel that.
I had a PR at Med city road marathon two weeks ago so that was a big boost.
I don't think I have any lingering effects of the colesterol med; I think the pain pain I get now is normal stuff.
Life is very busy- I like it like this- I would rather have too much to do than not enough. I have to get back to work!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

Have a great run Karen!

June 5, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home